RPO Service - Examples
Recruitment Process Outsourcing – RPO – is a larger volume project with 10 to 100+ positions where a search team is dedicated to handeling all the searches, screening, interviews and candidate presentations to the hiring managers.
Below are some example of RPO projects in different industries:
Case 1) FMCG: Management - Technology – IT – Ecommerce - Marketing - Branding - Retail
- The client was an international Lifestyle & Fashion brand opening up large Retail and E-commerce platform in China within Cosmetics and Accessories.
- Access People Shanghai was responsible for a recruitment project of 25 positions covering roles in Management, Software Design & Programming, E-commerce Specialist & Managers, Social Media, Operations, Supply Chain, HR, PR, Sales & Marketing.
Case 2) Industrial - B-2-B - Wind Power - OEM
- For Vestas Wind-Power China, Access People completed over 100 roles in two years in Beijing, Tianjin and Inner Mongolia.
- The roles specialist, manager and director level roles, covering functions in R&D, Engineering, Sourcing, Production, Project Management, Logistics, Sales, Service, HR, Finance, Legal, PR and Site Installation.
- Since 2006, Access People also helped a lot of 1st and 2nd tier wind-power OEMs and suppliers with their recruitment needs in China and Asia.
Case 3) Retail: Management - Design – Sales - Store Management
- Over a period of 10 weeks, Access People managed an RPO for the B&Q group opening a 5,000 SQM office and concept facility in central Shanghai for a new brand that they were launching in China.
- Managing the full process, including employer branding, job fairs, advertising, cold-calling and interviews of 800+ candidates in 10 weeks to get to the target of closing 63 roles from General Manager, Senior Managers and Specialists in Sales, Design and Supporting Functions.
- Managing reference check, salary control, job offering and onboarding process in close corporation with HR and BU hiring managers.